Strong, enduring, worldwide — It’s what today’s industries expect from critical wire rope, synthetic rope, wire, synthetic yarns, electromechanical cable and engineered products. And it’s what WireCo is all about.
WireCo is the market, manufacturing and technical leader in wire, synthetic rope manufacturing and high quality plastics products based on recycled materials, providing a consultative approach to offer customers a single, reliable source for solutions that fit their specific application and budget needs. But it doesn’t stop there. WireCo offers clients the education and expertise needed to enhance product performance and value.
Our strength comes from our ability to meet diverse industry needs anywhere in the world with:
- A comprehensive range of trusted, global brands
- Unmatched technical expertise and commitment to innovation
- Unparalleled quality assurance and international quality certifications
- Global availability of products and after sale support
We offer innovative solutions for:
- industrial: if your business is to LIFT; lifting and moving material and equipment; ours is to supply your global, mission-critical ropes.
- energy: if your business is to PRODUCE; ours is to supply your global, mission-critical products designed especially for the energy exploration and production industries.
- mining: if your business is to UNEARTH; ours is to supply your global, mission-critical wire rope needs for open–pit and shaft mining operations.
- fishing: if your business is to CATCH; ours is to manufacture high-performance fishing materials and products through world-class research and development.
- maritime: if your business is to TOW, HOIST and MOOR; ours is to supply your global, mission-critical steel ropes, synthetic ropes and hardware needs.
WireCo is on the ground everywhere you are — with locations in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia, and nearly 4,000 global employees supporting these efforts. Our customers enjoy global availability for a consistent, responsive supply no matter where and when they need it.
visit the WireCo website
Sustainability - Leaving the World Better Than We Found It
We will implement a sustainability strategy that enables us to have a positive impact on the world. We will foster a safe, inclusive work environment in which all team members can realize their full potential. We will drive integrity and ethics to the forefront of everything we do and ensure compliance with all laws and regulations is always a top priority.
Download WireCo's Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) report